Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
West Ham United Retro Football Scarf - 1976-'80 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the home shirt worn by West Ham United from 1976-1980.
Cue another masterclass from Admiral. The eye-catching shirt featured four chevrons on the chest and some beautiful styled stripes around the collar and sleeves.
The Hammers wore this brand new kit on 5th May 1976 as they travelled to the Heysel Stadium in Brussels to take on Anderlecht in the European Cup Winners' Cup Final.
In 1978, West Ham were relegated to Division Two, but John Lyall did lead them to FA Cup Glory in 1980, beating Arsenal 1-0 in the final with a rare Trevor Brooking header. No team outside of the top division has won it since.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your West Ham football memories.