Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Watford Retro Football Scarf - 1985-'88 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the home shirt worn by Watford from 1985-1988.
The Hornets wore this iconic kit in the First Division for three seasons, and the shirt witnessed some classic moments. On 6th December 1986, John Barnes ran with the ball from his own half and slotted past future teammate, Bruce Grobbelaar, as Watford beat Liverpool 2-0. Three months later, Watford sealed a famous win in the Quarter Final of the FA Cup against Arsenal. Luther Blissett also ran from inside his own half and scored past John Lukic, at the second time of asking.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Watford football memories.