Liverpool Retro Football Scarf - 1989-'91 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the classic candy shirt worn when Liverpool last won the league in 1990.
Liverpool won their 18th league title, finishing the season a solid 9 points ahead of runners-up Aston Villa. The reds registered their largest ever top-flight win wearing this kit with a 9-0 thrashing of Crystal Palace. Palace got their own back, dramatically beating Liverpool 4-3 in the FA Cup semi final, springing one of the competitions greatest shocks. John Barnes was the top goalscorer that season, with 28 goals in all competitions.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Liverpool football memories.