Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Leeds United Retro Football Scarf - 1989-'92 Away
This retro football scarf is inspired by the iconic away shirt worn when Leeds United won the league in 1992.
This classic shirt was first worn during 1989-1990, when Howard Wilkinson guided the club into the top flight for the first time in 8 seasons.
Following a fourth place finish in 1991, Leeds clinched the First Division title in 1992, ahead of arch-rivals Manchester United. Lee Chapman was top goal scorer with 16 league goals, left-back Tony Dorigo was named the clubs Player of the Year and 25 year-old Eric Cantona was signed for just £900,000.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Leeds United football memories.