Brighton & Hove Albion Retro Football Scarf - 1983-'85 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the classic home shirt worn by Brighton & Hove Albion from 1983-1985.
Albion wore a variation of this kit, without the sponsor, in the 1983 FA Cup Final. Jimmy Melia's side had been relegated from the First Division that season, and had never reached a cup final before. The Seagulls nearly caused an upset when Gordon Smith's late effort was saved by Gary Bailey. Bailey's save forced a replay and prevented Brighton from FA Cup glory.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Brighton & Hove Albion football memories.