Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Arsenal Retro Football Scarf - Bruised Banana
This Arsenal Retro Football Scarf is inspired by the iconic bruised banana shirt, worn from 1991-1993.
Wearing the kit, Ian Wright scored a curler from just outside the box on his debut against Leicester City in a League Cup tie on the 25th September 1991. Three days later, Wrighty scored a hat-trick against Southampton on his league debut.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Arsenal football memories.