Burnley Retro Football Scarf - 1991-'93 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the classic home shirt worn by Burnley from 1991-1993.
The Clarets wore this shirt when they won the Division Four title in the 1991-92 season. This was the year that Player of the Season, Roger Eli, became a cult hero. Having being played in various positions previously, Eli finally established himself as a striker and scored 17 goals in all competitions. He formed a formidable partnership with new signing, Mike Conroy, who notched 29 goals in all competitions.
Who remembers that diving header Eli scored in the FA Cup against Peter Shilton and Derby on 4th January 1992? "Eli, Eli, Eli, Eli".
"Received the scarf yesterday and its great quality. Amazing, thank you" Roger Eli, Burnley legend
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Burnley football memories.