Aston Villa Retro Football Scarf - 1990-'92 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the shirt worn by Aston Villa from 1990-1992.
Villa wore this kit in the last ever season of the First Division, before it became the Premier League. New manager, Ron Atkinson, steered the Villans to a 7th place finish. He brought in a number of new signings, including the late Dalian Atkinson, Earl Barrett and the late Ugo Ehiogu. Ehiogu made his Villa debut wearing this shirt, on 24th August 1991 during a 3-1 victory over Arsenal. Dwight Yorke was top goalscorer that season with 16 goals in all competitions.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Aston Villa football memories.