Leicester City Retro Football Scarf - 1983-'85 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the home shirt worn by Leicester City from 1983-1985.
This Foxes jersey was the first to have a sponsor displayed across the front of it and remains a firm fans' favourite to this day. It was worn during their centenary year in 1984.
Gary Lineker and Alan Smith formed a formidable partnership and scored a hatful of goals between them across the two seasons wearing this kit; 82 goals in all competitions to be exact. Lineker finished the 1984-85 season as the First Division's joint top goal scorer, alongside Chelsea's Kerry Dixon. Unfortunately this would be Lineker's last season in a Leicester shirt, but what shirt it is.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Leicester City football memories.