Congratulations! You have now registered, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Chelsea Retro Football Scarf - 1987-'89 Home
This retro football scarf is inspired by the classic home shirt worn by Chelsea from 1987-1989.
Wearing this kit Chelsea where relegated from Division One following a play-off defeat against 3rd place Second Division side Middlesbrough. Bobby Campbell's blues bounced straight back with promotion the season after, winning 99 points with Kerry Dixon scoring 28 goals.
- Made with 100% acrylic, this retro football scarf is guaranteed to keep you warm on a cold winter’s day.
- Durable, so your scarf will last you for many seasons, without pulling or pilling.
- Patterns and colours within this unique design will not fade easily.
- The football scarf is lightweight, making it more comfortable when worn and easy to carry around.
- 170cm in length x 19cm in width - their large size means they can be worn around your neck in a variety of different ways. It can be wrapped around the neck loosely, clasped in a loop over your shoulders, or tied and tucked into your coat.
- This football scarf can handle a standard round in the washing machine without shrinking or shedding.
- Limited Edition and proudly made in the UK.
Fans' Favourite hope that our Retro Football Scarves provide a tactile touching point between you and your Chelsea football memories.